Gold, with its precious sparkle and captivating luster makes it amongst one of the most recognizable metals in the world! Such a stunner, we believe is not meant to be kept closed inside lockers! Beyond the glitter of diamonds, ORRA also specializes in impeccable jewellery designs born out of gold. With 22kt BIS Hallmarked gold, we offer over a thousand designs in bangles, chains, earrings, pendants, necklaces and rings.
• Whether you are shopping for bridal jewellery or looking to renew your vows with a mangalsutra, ORRA serves as a one stop destination for all things gold. Apart from the more traditional gold jewellery designs, we offer contemporary designs suited to changing tastes and needs of new age brides. Some of our best selling gold jewellery includes our popular Ghungroo bangles, lightweight temple jewellery and precious diamond studded gold bands. Apart from these our wide range of tanmaniyas have stolen hearts across the country.
• Should you be looking for something more chic suited to everyday wear, ORRA also offers glittering ornaments in gold. Browse through our Lavanya and Dahlia collections which are inspired by one of nature’s most beautiful yet simple creations i.e. the flower. Consisting of intricately designed rings, earrings and pendants of mesmerizing elegance.
• If you are the one to experiment, we suggest you leave no stone unturned when it comes to dual toned jewellery. Pairing gold with platinum or rose gold allows us to create some of the most stunning pieces especially when it comes to couple bands! But why stop there? Explore an entire range of gold ornaments available creating some of the most unique designs across categories.
• To its credit, ORRA has also pioneered the trend of Spiritual jewellery in India having launched its first collection Svyambhu in 1991. Since then every year the customer has had a new collection to choose from. The spiritual pieces are not just beautiful pieces of jewellery but have deep-rooted divine significance. The designs are set in 22kt gold and adorned with precious stones like rubies, emeralds, pearls and pure Belgian diamonds, combined with other materials of traditional significance like rudraksha, tiger stone, coral, and the holy Navratnas. The pendants are a favourite with people of all ages especially the youth as it gives them a sense of traditions and beliefs through modern yet significant designs.
• Our team of award winning designers also take custom made orders of gold ornaments should you have a specific requirement in mind.