Your Total payment(10 installment)
Special Discount(Equal to 1 installment)
You can buy jewellery worth(in 11 Month)
10+1 Desired Eternity Plan
A scheme thoughtfully designed for you just like our Jewellery.
ORRA presents the 10+1 Desired Eternity Plan, a unique scheme in which you can purchase jewellery by paying 10 equal monthly installments as low as Rs.3,000 or higher amounts in multiples of Rs.500 & purchase jewellery at fixed discount at the end of the 10 th month from enrolling in the scheme.Enroll Now
ORRA presents Advance Purchase Scheme in which you can make equal monthly installments as low as Rs. 2,000/- for 5 months, and redeem the advance installments made by purchasing jewellery at a discount equivalent to 25% of one month's installment, at the end of the 5th month. The Scheme allows you to purchase jewellery which is worth much more than what you pay for.
ORRA is one of India's leading jewellery chains with a vast network of showrooms across India. ORRA is well known for the finest cut Belgium diamonds and the most innovative designs. We also offer the most contemporary designs in BIS hallmarked 22 k gold jewellery. You can purchase brilliant diamonds only at ORRA, with third party certification.
More importantly, ORRA believes that the customer's purchase experience should be memorable. The Scheme allows you to plan your jewellery purchase, whether large or small, well in advance, by making 5 (five) easy monthly installments.
ORRA presents Advance Purchase Scheme in which you can make equal monthly instalments as low as Rs.3,000/- for 10 (ten) months, and redeem the advance instalments made by purchasing jewellery at a discount equivalent to one month's instalment, at the end of the thirtieth day of paying your 10th instalment. The Scheme allows you to purchase jewellery which is worth much more than what you pay for.
ORRA is one of India's leading jewellery chains with a vast network of showrooms across India. ORRA is well known for the finest cut Belgium diamonds and the most innovative designs. We also offer the most contemporary designs in BIS hallmarked 22k gold jewellery. You can purchase brilliant diamonds only at ORRA, with third party certification.
ORRA strongly believes that the customer's purchase experience should be memorable. The Scheme allows you to plan your jewellery purchase, whether large or small, well in advance, by making 10 (ten) easy monthly installments.
You can enroll in the Scheme by committing to make 10 (ten) equal monthly instalments of an amount as low as Rs.3,000/-, or a higher amount if you desire, in multiples of Rs. 500/-.
It is important that you continue to make all monthly instalments for a period of 10 (ten) months, in order to be entitled to the entire discount of 100% of your one month's instalment. In case you fail to pay one or more monthly instalments, the discount that you shall be entitled to shall be reduced in the following manner:
If customer pay's 10 advance payments than 100% of one month's instalment, 9 advance payments than 70% of one month's instalment, 8 advance payments than 50% of one month's instalment, 7 advance payments than 30% of one month's instalment, 6 advance payments than 25% of one month's instalment It is expressly clarified that the customer shall be entitled to redeem and purchase jewellery only for the amount paid by the said customer under the Scheme plus such discount, as applicable. Further, the customer shall not be entitled to any discount whatsoever in case such customer has not paid at least 6 (six) monthly advances pursuant to the Scheme.
ORRA has a vast network of showrooms across India. So you book your jewellery to be redeemed at any store in the ORRA network. ORRA has been rated as one of India's most trusted brand for 3 years in a row in consumer research. Having been around for over a decade, your advance booking money is safe with ORRA until you choose to redeem it for jewellery.
There are different reasons for buying jewellery. Wedding purchases, diwali gifts, gifts for family, different sets for family functions or outings or sometimes just because you deserve a treat. Whatever the reason may be, you can now plan any purchase well in advance so that it doesn't hurt your wallet at one go.
When you have extra money, it is easy to indulge in things you love but don't have any long term value. With this scheme, you get into the habit of saving this extra money every month and spending on the most invaluable indulgence- jewellery.
You will be required to fill out a form to enroll in the Scheme and pay the first instalment, after which ORRA will provide you with a passbook, which you will be required to maintain. Please note you will be required to preserve your passbook carefully during the tenure of the Scheme, as it contains the details of the monthly instalments paid by you, and works as a one point reconciliation for your redemption. Please request the ORRA customer executive at the concerned ORRA showroom, to update your passbook every time you pay your monthly instalment.
You need to pay all your monthly instalments only at the showroom where you had enrolled in the Scheme and received your passbook from. Payments may be made in the form of cheques / cash / credit card / debit card. Please ensure that you carry your passbook during these payments and ensure that your passbook is updated every time you make a payment under the Scheme. You will be required to pay the monthly instalments on or before the third day of enrolling in the Scheme and thereafter, on the same date on every succeeding month, for a period of 10 months. You will be entitled to redeem your monthly instalments and purchase the jewellery on the [thirtieth] day following the payment of your last instalment.
You can choose from ORRA's exquisite 22 k BIS hallmarked gold jewellery, diamond studded jewellery collection, special spiritual collection and platinum jewellery. All our diamonds are certified not just for the colour and clarity but also for the brilliant cut which ensures that the diamonds catch everybody's eye.
- Any individual Wiling to make advance payments of at least Rs. 3,000/- or more (in multiples of Rs. 500) per month, for purchase of ORRAjewellery,is eligible to enrol under this Scheme.
- Customers who enrol in this Scheme shall be entitled to purchase ORRA Jewellery of a price equivalent to the advance payments remitted by the customer under this Scheme, at the end of the tenth month from the date of commencement of this Scheme (as applicable to the concerned customer); at a discount equivalent to 100% of 1 (one) month's instalment paid by the customer under this Scheme.
- The Scheme is valid fora period of 11 (eleven) months from the date of the customer's enrolment in the Scheme. For e.g., in case a customer enrols in the Scheme on I October 2015 and pays the first instalment on the same date, then the maturity date of the Scheme, as applicable to such customer, shall be 31 July2016, which is the end of the tenth month, from the date of enrolment by such customer in the Scheme.
- The monthly advance payments should reach the showroom no later than 3 (three) days of the customers' enrolment date under this Scheme, and thereafter, on the same date of every succeeding month ("Payment Date"), during the tenure of this Scheme. For e.g., if a customer pays his / her first instalment on 2 February 2015 than automatically such customer has to pay the second instalment on 2 March 2015, thereafter on 2 April 2015,and so on.
- Customer would be entitled to a discount on purchase price, only in case he / she has made at least 6 (six) monthly advance payments. In case the customer fails to pay a monthly advance payment on or before the Payment Date, the discount as provided to the customer under (2) above, shall be reduced in the manner as provided below: If customer pay's 10 advance payments than 100% of one month's instalment , 9 advance payments than 70% of one month's instalment , 8 advance payments than 50% of one month's instalment , 7 advance payments than 30% of one month's instalment , 6 advance payments than 25% of one month's instalment It is expressly clarified that the customer shall be entitled to redeem and purchase jewellery only for the amount paid by the said customer under the Scheme plus such discount, as applicable. Further, the customer shall not be entitled to any discount whatsoever in case such customer has not paid at least 6 (six) monthly advances pursuant to the Scheme.
- This Scheme is applicable only for purchase of: (i) ORRA diamond studded 18k / white gold jewellery; (11) spiritual collection; (iii) platinum jewellery; (iv) solitaires and (v) 22k gold jewellery.
- This scheme is not valid for purchase of gold and silver coins and bars, or any other product other than those listed in (6) above.
- Under no circumstances, cash refunds will be made to the customer. The advance payments paid pursuant to this Scheme can be redeemed only by way of purchasing the ORRAjewellery, as listed in (2) above.
- Customers who enroll in this Scheme and who wish to discontinue making monthly payments or opt out of this Scheme before the eleventh month shall be entitled to purchase ORRA jewellery at any store of ORRA jewellery at the price displayed at the store, and no discount shall be provided on such purchase, and such purchase shall be subject to the conditions mentioned in (29) below.
- In the event that a customer withdraws from the Scheme prior to the end of the tenth month, such customer shall not be entitled to adjust the advance payments made by such customer and avail of any benefits under any existing / future scheme of the ORRA, which may be available at such point of time.
- Customer is eligible for purchasing the ORRAjewellery as soon as the customer's 10thmonth advance is paid and credited to the Company, and at the end of the 10th month from date of commencement of the Scheme. Subject to clearance of the cheque or demand draft paid by the customer, the customer can collect ORRAjewellery so purchased, from any store of the company.
- In the event the customer does not purchase the ORRA jewellery and redeem the advance instalments made by the customer, at the end of thetenth month from the date of commencement of the Scheme (as applicable to such customer), the Company shall conclude the sale by issuing gift vouchers of the Company equivalent to the amount of advance payments made by such customer as on such date. Such gift vouchers shall be sent to the customer along with discount vouchers equivalent to such discount that the customer may be entitled to, under this Scheme, to the address of the customer, mentioned in the enrolment form, byway of courier or registered post.
- No additional return / benefit/discount shall be provided under this Scheme, other than as explicitly provided herein.
- At the time of joining the Scheme, each customer will be given a passbook, which he /she is required to keep under his/ her safe custody at all times. Customers should ensure that all payments made by them are correctly entered in the passbook and any discrepancy should be immediately brought to the respective showroom manager's notice for suitable rectification. All advance payments made under this Scheme shall be paid only at the ORRA store where the customers account under this Scheme is opened.
- The customer must carry the passbook at the time of paying monthly advances and redemption of such advance payments. If passbook is not shown during these situations, the claim / transaction will be deemed invalid, and ORRAshall not be entitled to redeem the advance payments by permitting the customer to purchase ORRAjewellery in accordance with this Scheme.
- In case the passbook is brought to ORRA by any other person who is not the customer, in whose name the passbook has been issued, or is not such customers designated nominee, then ORRA is not responsible for the redemption I maturity I closure proceeds being handed over to such holder/ bearer of the passbook. Therefore, all account holders should keep their passbooks in safe custody. The passbook is non-transferable.
- In the event of loss of passbook, the customer has to immediately inform the concerned store to block the customers account immediately. ORRAshall issue a duplicate passbook to the customer, upon the customer making a payment of Rs.500/-as charges, for issuance of such duplicate passbook.
- At the time of redemption / premature closure, the account holder has to personally visit the ORRA store which had issued the passbook to the said customer, along with the original passbook and appropriate identity proof for redeeming the advance payments made by such customer and purchasing the ORRAjewellery. In the event the customerwould like to purchase the ORRAjewellery at a different ORRAstore, the customer may do so and receive possession of the jewellery product on such date; but shall receive the invoice in respect of such sale within 10 (ten) working days of such date of redemption. Customer shall submit his / her identity proof at the time of redemption of advance payments.
- Prepayments of monthly advances in a lump sum and redemption with discount thereon before indicated date of maturity in the passbook will not be allowed. If the customer wishes to prepay all the monthly advances by making a lump sum payment, he/she will be eligible to purchase the ORRA jewellery with the discount mentioned in (2) above, only at the end of the tenth month from the date of commencement of this Scheme, as applicable to the concerned customer.
- The accounts opened under the scheme are non-transferable between ORRA showroom for payment of monthly advances. Transfer is possible only at the time of redemption. [However, in the case of transfer, customer can receive only the original cumulative amount of monthly advances on an immediate basis. For redemption of the jewellery worth the full amount (cumulative monthly advances + discounts), ORRAwill require 10 working days to process the transfer. Further the transfer of account can be made only in the name of the original account holder as mentioned in the passbook brought to the transferee showroom. Photo identity proof should also be submitted to the transferee showroom by the account holder.
- No account/ balance transfer shall be made under the Scheme to another person other than the original account holder.
- In the event of death of the account holder, the account is transferable only to the individual(s) whose nomination has been filled by the account holder in the form at the time of opening the account. In case the account holder does not nominate any individual, any claim(s) made by any other indNidual(s) on behalf of the account holder will not be entertained. The nominee claiming the balance in the account can avail the balance only on submission of government recognized identity proof (such as driver's license, PAN card, passport, etc.) to the showroom, proving his identity as the nominee.
- ORRA store will not be responsible or liable to send reminders for payments.
- Bank charges and any other charges in relation to dishonoured cheques shall be borne by the customer.
- Free gift/discount issued during the original sale, will be deducted at the time of buyback/exchange after valuation as per the prevailing policy.
- Buyback and exchange policy of ORRAjewellery products shall be governed by ORRA's existing policies, as defined by "0 RRA Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd." ("Company"). Please ask the sales executive for detailed explanation of these policies.
- Redemption /foredosure of scheme cannot be made by cash disbursements, and shall only be undertaken by purchase of ORRAjewellery products.
- In the event that the customer wishes to withdraw from this Scheme, he / she will be eligible to purchase diamond /platinum / gold jewellery equal to the value of monthly instalments paid by the customer under this Scheme, less: (i) 10% of the first advance instalment, which is a deduction towards the administrative charges incurred by the Company and (ii) the value of the silver coin given to the customer at the time of enrolment in the Scheme, in case the customer does not return the same to the Company.
- The rate of gold indll be based on the ORRA prevailing rate of gold prevailing on the date of purchase or redemption, whichever is later.31. Subject to (32), this Scheme will not be linked to any other, ttisting or future scheme / offers.
- The General Exchange Policy can also be availed in conjunction with the Scheme. Please ask the sale executive for detailed explanation of these policies.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Company reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part orwhole of the prNileges of the Scheme adthout prior notice to the customers.
- Company's liability under the Scheme, is limited to the monthly advances paid by the account holders and accruing discount as per the Scheme and conditions laid thereon, and thus not lead to any other assurance or warranty whatsoever.
- Disputes if any, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only, to the exclusion of any other court's jurisdiction.
- This Scheme helps you plan in advance to buy jewellery forweeding / other auspicious occasion.
- Value added tax and other. Government levies shall be borne by the customer.
|Advance Amount||Total Advance Paid By Customer||Total Jewellery Value|
|Rs. 3,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 33,000|
|Rs. 5,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 55,000|
|Rs. 10,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,10,000|
|Rs. 15,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 1,65,000|
|Rs. 25,000||Rs. 2,50,000||Rs. 2,75,000|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 5,00,000||Rs. 5,50,500|