RINAL B JOSHI
DEVRAJ G TRIVEDI
JATIN B WANI
DURVA SUDHIR RANE
BAJITH BALLAMME S S
GAUTAMI ANIL NAIK
ALKA ANISH SHAH
JALAJA HITENDRA DANDEKAR
T SESHAGIRI RAO
SEEMA PRASANT PANDEY
P S AGRAWAL
RAM CHANDRA GAUR
TRUPTI VINAY BOTRE
RAVEENDRA BABU PADAVALA
KOMAL H DONGRE
PRASANNA P DEOBHANKAR
SUNIL VARMA K
AINDRILLA DUTTA GUPTA
Congratulations to the winner of Lucky Draw contest!
You've won ORRA Persona Charms Bracelet worth Rs.5000.
Enter Your Details Here
Terms & Conditions of the ORRA Crownstar Lucky Draw
Duration: The Lucky Draw is open from 17th June ‘20 5:00 PM to 14th August '20 11:59 PM IST. The contest may be further extended, if required.
- Customer should be an individual legal resident of India and should have a billing address within the territory of India.
- ORRA reserves the right at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever to add / modify / alter / change and / or withdraw this offer at its sole discretion.
- The Lucky Draw is valid for citizens of India. The Lucky Draw is not open in the state of Tamil Nadu and the UT of Puducherry.
- Customer will be allotted an e-ticket on participating in the Lucky Draw.
- There will be a Weekly Draw in which 3 winners will be selected and a Mega Draw with 73 winning tickets.
- All the Lucky Draw tickets stand a chance to win the Mega lucky draw prizes which will be announced in August '20.
- Customer should be registered with ORRA.
- Customer should be 18 years and above and should have a valid proof of age and identity.
- Only customers who purchase jewellery on the ORRA website with a 100% payment, are eligible for the Lucky Draw and stand to win a Charm Bracelet.
- Customers who cancel / return their orders, will not be eligible for the Lucky draw. Their Lucky Draw ticket will be cancelled.
- Customers will receive the Lucky Draw tickets post successful transaction via SMS and Email on their registered Mobile number /Email id within 48 hrs.
- Lucky Draw tickets are issued in multiples of 10,000. (If someone purchases jewellery worth Rs. 12,000/-, he will be issued 1 Lucky Draw ticket. Even if he purchases jewellery worth Rs. 19,999/-, he will be issued only 1 Lucky Draw ticket.)
- The Lucky Draw ticket cannot be exchanged for cash.
- On winning the Lucky Draw, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will have to bear the cost towards Gift Tax as per the provision of Income Tax Act, 1961. The quantum of Gift Tax will have to be deposited to the ORRA account prior to the delivery of the prize.
- Winners will be notified via phone or e-mail, on ORRA’s social media handles and its website. By participating in the contest, the winners unconditionally grant ORRA the right to declare the winners’ names on its social media handles and its website.
- Winning Lucky Draw ticket (E-Ticket) along with copies of valid photo ID (Aadhar or Passport and Pan Card) should be submitted to claim the prize. Winners will not be entitled to claim the prize without submission of the above documents. These documents submitted will be kept by ORRA for their internal records. Winners are required to send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line mentioning Lucky Draw with the winning ticket number.
- Winning lucky draw ticket is not transferable and the prize will be given to the person whose name is registered at ORRA.
- ORRA employees and their families are not entitled to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- Customers unequivocally and irrevocably agree that in case of dispute the decision of ORRA will be final and binding.
- The competent Court at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for any matter or dispute related to the Lucky Draw.
- Due to Government rules and restrictions in light of the COVID-19 situation, there might be a delay in the delivery of prizes.
- Winners’ pictures will be used on ORRA social media handles.
- A customer is eligible to get the prize every week, even if there are multiple transactions by the same customer.
- Customers who fill in the profile form on the ORRA website without making a purchase, are eligible only to get a voucher.
- After successfully filling the profile form, the customer will receive the voucher code within 48 hrs via SMS & Email.
- These electronic vouchers will be worth Rs.2,500/- each.
- Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other offer and no two vouchers can be clubbed.
- These vouchers can be redeemed on the website only.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only on a minimum transaction value of Rs.20,000/-.
- All vouchers will be valid for 3 months from the date of issuance.
- The vouchers are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only on Diamond studded jewellery (barring jewellery products under the Astra range).