Diamonds have a lot more value
- Are inherently rare, precious and valuable
- Their value only increases with time
- Treasured for a lifetime and passed onto future generations
- Diamonds represents all significant
- Are the ultimate symbol of love, commitment, achievement and self expression
Laboratory - Grown Diamonds
- They can be mass-produced in a matter of days, hence they are not rare or precious
- There is no perceived value or sentimentality associated with laboratory-grown diamonds
Diamonds are rare, will become rarer
Crafted by nature, billions of years ago, natural diamond are inherently rare and precious - an irreplaceable symbol of love and commitment
Facts about natural diamonds
- Natural diamonds pre-date life on earth. They are tiny time capsules.
- Diamonds were formed deep within the Earth’s mantle.
- Most of the diamonds recovered today come from kimberlite deposits discovered decades ago.
- Only 15% of kimberlite deposits ever found contain diamonds - and of these, only 1% are of gem quality
- Diamond supply is not increasing and the finest natural diamonds will become increasingly rare
Lgd’s are factory Made hence they Are not rare
Facts About Laboratory - Grown Diamonds
- LGDs can be manufactured very quickly- a one carat LGD can be produced in as little as 3 -5 days
- LGDs are not unique, they don’t possess the enduring value of natural diamonds
- The prices of LGDs will continue to drop as technology improves.
- 100% of LGDs can be detected