PROCESS & POLICY FOR ORRA ONLINE
Terms & Conditions:
"Jewelry" means the jewelry that is predesigned or jewelry sets with diamonds that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewelry is sold "as is" and do not allow the Members to make any changes on them.
"Mounts" are defined as designs which may or may nothave diamonds that hold a gemstone / gemstones in place."Loose Diamonds" are individual diamonds that can be bought separately and not set on the Mount.
Description of Services:
This Website provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information services related to diamonds, precious gems and jewelry. Certain Services available on this Website are for the use of Members only.
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds for personal consumption and is inclusive of both, customized and readymade Jewelry. The Website also offers services to sell diamonds for investment. The Website displays diamonds and stones that are specifically recommended for the purpose of investment. The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained diamond consultant, circulate a list of investment grade diamonds and recommend good buys.
Recommendations of the consultant are their personal views are not of the company’s Under no circumstances the Company shall be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by the Members who relied on such recommendations.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become a Member prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account.
If you are interested in receiving information on investment grade diamonds, you will have to agree to receive such information by signing a form whereby you also agree not to share any of the information provided with any other person. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and Memberverification question (example: your mother's maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
a) Add the selected diamond(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
b) Customize the jewelry by adding diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewelry that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add it to the shopping cart; or
c) Choose from the selection of Jewelry available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart; or
Only registered Members can make purchases online. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the Company after adding the item to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law (like Personal Account Number (PAN)) at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Company.
To confirm the orders the Company may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. The Company will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Member, the Company shall:
a) In the case of Loose Diamond or custom Jewelry - order for the diamond(s), set on the Mount and deliver it to the Member; or
b) In the case of Jewelry - order for the manufacture of the Jewelry and deliver it to the Member.
Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another the demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. The Company reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is completed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Toll free No:
The Company offers multiple payment options to Members on the Website:
a) Online Payment: Members can make online payments using his / her credit card; and
b) Offline Payment: Members can complete the order online and then make payments to the Company through an offline payment mechanism. All Members making offline payment have to contact the Company at Toll Free Number and confirm his / her payment modalities.
The Company will order the diamond only after receiving the money into their account. In the event the diamond becomes unavailable after the payment is made and the Member does not select an alternate diamond, the money shall be refunded to the Member.
Advance / Part Payment
The Company may, at its sole discretion, permit the Member to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the Member at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by the Company to the Member in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
Any refunds due by the Company to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manners:
a) Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by the Company. The refund amount will be credited to the Member's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
b) Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by the Company within ten (10) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Company; or
c) Cash or demand draft: If the Member has made an over the counter purchase by paying via cash or demand draft, the Company shall pay the refund amount to the Member through a demand draft within ten (10) business days after the receipt of the payment by the Company.
ANY ADVANCE AMOUNT PAID BY THE MEMBER AT THE TIME OF PLACING THE ORDER SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED BY THE COMPANY TO THE MEMBER IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, will have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification card:
a) Driver’s License;
b) Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
d) Voters Identification card; or
f) Adhaar Card
Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering only. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is processed.
After creating an order, the Member can change the shipping address only till the point when the product is actually shipped. In the event the Member wishes to change the shipping address, he / she has to log-in to his / her account and click on the "change shipping address" button next to the shipping address and change the address. This "change shipping address" icon will be active only till the order status changes to "shipped". Once the order status changes to “shipped" the "change shipping address" link will become inactive.
All diamond purchased on the Website for investment purposes will be shipped to the Member only after being re certified in a laboratory in India wherein the laboratory would confirm that the diamond and the certificate match, and pack the diamond in a tamper proof pack.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Member. Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to Company. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member. The goods so undelivered and returned back will be treated as cancelled by the Member and the amount so received will be refunded as per policy stated bove after deducting handling charges.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Recipient will have to provide a government approved photo identification card (like passport, drivers license, election card etc.) to collect the physical product.
As it is a mandatory courier regulation, the price of the gift will be mentioned in the external cover. In the event the Member wishes to have a copy of the invoice, he / she can request the Company to ship an additional copy of the invoice to be shipped to the required address at the time of placing the order.
Any applicable tax, including any gift tax shall be borne by the Member.
Returns & Replacements
Jewelry and Mounts
Jewelry and Mounts purchased from the Website can be returned only by calling the call center at toll free within seven (7) working days from delivery of the item(s), subject to conditions detailed hereafter.
In the event the Member has purchased a wrong ring size, the Company will resize the ring free of cost. Members should make a re-sizing request within ten (10) days of delivery. If the new Mount costs more than the existing Mount, the incremental costs shall be paid by the Member.
All courier and shipping costs incurred by the Company for returns shall be borne by the Member.
Conditions for return
a) All items must have the original security tag, label and certificate and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by the Company.
b) Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than the Company) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
c) Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
d) All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the Member.
e) All requests for return of product have to be placed within seven (7) working days from the date of delivery. No return requests after seven (7) working days from delivery will be processed.
f)Member can choose to return the products at any of the ORRA stores across the country. The store Manager will verify the product andissue a return receipt and send it to the Head office for processing the return.
- 1. Any matter/claim/dispute arising out of the transaction will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- 2. Any request for further services or Exchange/Buyback of the products or complaints should be accompanied with the original invoice/receipts and certificates.
- 3. If payment is made by local cheque or demand draft, delivery of the item purchased will be made only after realization of the instrument amount.
- 4. The Company can withdraw or alter ORRA exchange/buyback policy without prior notice at any given time and the decision of ORRA shall be final.
Jewellery Sold By ORRA Can Be Exchanged At Any Of The ORRA Showrooms For A Product Of The Same Value, If The Jewellery To Be Exchanged Fulfills The Following Conditions:
- 1. It is unused.
- 2. It is in the same condition in which it was sold.
- 3. It is returned within 48 hours from the time of purchase.
- 4. The original invoice/receipt and certificate is produced.
- 5. The product is not tampered with or altered.
- 6. If the customer exchanges the product for a lower value product, no refund on the difference amount shall be given. However if the customer exchanges the product for a higher value product, then the difference in the amounts shall be paid by the customer.
Upgradation Policy (On All ORRA Diamond Studded / Platinum Jewellery Only)
- Under this policy, the customer can exchange an existing ORRA diamond studded gold jewellery/platinum jewellery at its 100% purchase value for a new ORRA diamond studded gold jewellery / platinum jewellery which is priced 40% higher or more, by paying the difference value. This policy can be availed of strictly within 6 months of the original product’s invoice date.
Customer Order / Advance
- The customer can freeze gold rate at the time of placing order by paying 90% advance for jewellery & 100 % advance for coins/Bars. In this case gold rate applicable on purchase will be ORRA’s prevailing rate at the time of the advance payment. The customer shall collect the product within 30 days from the date of intimation. The customer may place an order without freezing the gold rate for any product on a minimum payment of 25 % of the product value.
Exchange / Buyback Policy.
- 1. We will be happy to accept ORRA jewellery sold through any ORRA store, as per ORRA’s prevailing terms and conditions of our Exchange / Buyback policy, which is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- 2. ORRA will accept jewellery under the exchange/buyback policy after due examination for weight of product and authenticity as an ORRA product, identification of damage or stone defects (crack, replacement and alterations) etc.
- 3. At the time of exchange/buyback of jewellery purchased from our store, we will value the piece on the terms and conditions of the company as follows:
- i) Non-studded Platinum products will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing Platinum rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of Platinum.
- ii) Diamond studded : The customer will be entitled to exchange the original product at 100% of the Orra Indexation Rate for diamonds, along with ORRA’s prevailing gold / Platinum rate, subject to deductions for labour charges and colour stone value will be at 50% of the invoice price.
- iii) In case of buyback, the customer will be entitled to get ORRA’s prevailing rate, subject to an additional deduction of 10% on diamond value and 5% on gold / Platinum value and colour stone value will be at 50% of the invoice price.
- A. ORRA Solitaires will be exchanged at 100% of the Orra Indexation Rate for solitaires and buyback at 90% of the Orra Indexation Rate for solitaires.
- B. ORRA Polkhi / Uncut Diamond jewellery products will be exchanged at 85% of the Orra Indexation Rate for Polkhi / uncut diamonds along with ORRA’s prevailing gold rate, subject to deductions for labour charges / colour stones .In case of Buyback, the customer will be entitled to get 5% less than the exchange value.
- C. ORRA 24kt gold coins / Bars will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 3% less of the net weight of gold.
- D. ORRA 22 kt plain gold jewellery will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of gold.
- E. ORRA 18kt gold jewellery will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 8% less of the net weight of gold.
- F. ORRA silver Coins / bars will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing silver rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of silver.
- G. ORRA silver jewellery – There is no Exchange or Buyback available for ORRA’s Silver jewellery.
Non-ORRA Products Exchange Policy.
- The exchange of non ORRA jewellery will be at the sole discretion of the company.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by the Company and it shall be valid only until the time of delivery.
All Loose Diamonds (both investment and retail) and diamonds that are set in Jewelry will be accompanied by individual certificates. The certificate will be from a third party laboratory and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase.
Jewelry / Mounts
The diamonds in the Jewelry / Mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of purchase. The entire Jewelry will be certified by ORRA.
Usage of Promo code by the Company?
a) The Company has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
b) The Company can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
c) Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by the Company.
d) Promo codes, at the Company's discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
e) Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
f) For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
g) For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
Conflict Diamond Policy?
The Company recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. The Company will not purchase, sell, contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website?
1. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
a) You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation of the land.
b). All registration information you submit is true and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
c) Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
d) Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
e) You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in the Company's sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product contact Toll Free No:
f) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
g) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
h) You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
j) All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are the Company's copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Company. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Company's express written permission.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE COMPANY AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b) THE COMPANY MAKES ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS LISTED FOR SALE ON ITS WEB SITE(S) AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR MONITOR'S DISPLAY OF ANY PRODUCT COLOR, TEXTURE OR DETAIL WILL BE ACCURATE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR OTHER CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE CURRENT OR ERROR FREE. WHILE THE COMPANY MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE DESCRIBED AND PRICED ACCURATELY, IN THE EVENT THAT AN ITEM IS DEEMED TO BE PRICED INCORRECTLY, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SALE OF THAT ITEM.
c) THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE RECTIFIED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
d) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES ARE ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
3. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD THE COMPANY, THE COMPANY'S DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND OTHER AUTHORIZED USERS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, AND ALL OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
4. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES OR (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES.
5. THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS BE RELIEVED OF ALL ITS RESPONSIBILITIES, IF ANY, IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY'S REASONABLE CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOUR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOUR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL
DISASTERS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THE
REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OR (B) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER.
6. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.