terms and conditions
Thank you for choosing ORRA.
Terms and conditions on purchase of products and General
- 1. Any matter/claim/dispute arising out of the transaction will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- 2. Any request for further services or Exchange/Buyback of the products or complaints should be accompanied with the original invoice/receipts and certificates.
- 3. If payment is made by local cheque or demand draft, delivery of the item purchased will be made only after realization of the instrument amount.
- 4. The Company can withdraw or alter ORRA Exchange/Buyback policy without prior notice at any given time and the decision of ORRA shall be final.
Jewellery sold by ORRA can be exchanged at any of the ORRA showrooms for a product of the same value, if the jewellery to be exchanged fulfills the following conditions:
- 1. It is unused and not customized.
- 2. It is in the same condition in which it was sold.
- 3. It is returned within 7 days from the time of purchase.
- 4. The original invoice/receipt and certificate is produced.
- 5. The product is not tampered with or altered.
- 6. If the customer exchanges the product for a lower value product, no refund on the difference amount shall be given. However if the customer exchanges the product for a higher value product, then the difference in the amounts shall be paid by the customer.
Upgradation Policy (on all ORRA Diamond studded / Platinum jewellery only)
- Under this policy, the customer can exchange an existing ORRA diamond studded gold jewellery/platinum jewellery at its 100% purchase value for a new ORRA diamond studded gold jewellery / platinum jewellery which is priced 40% higher or more, by paying the difference value. This policy can be availed of strictly within 6 months of the original product’s invoice date.
Customer Order / Advance
- The customer can freeze gold rate at the time of placing order by paying 90% advance for jewellery & 100 % advance for Coins/Bars. In this case gold rate applicable on purchase will be ORRA’s prevailing rate at the time of the advance payment. The customer shall collect the product within 30 days from the date of intimation. The customer may place an order without freezing the gold rate for any product on a minimum payment of 25 % of the product value.
Exchange / Buyback Policy.
- A. We will be happy to accept ORRA jewellery sold through any ORRA store, as per ORRA’s prevailing terms and conditions of our Exchange / Buyback policy, which is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- B. ORRA will accept jewellery under the Exchange/Buyback policy after due examination for weight of product and authenticity as an ORRA product, identification of damage or stone defects (crack, replacement and alterations) etc.
- C. At the time of Exchange/Buyback of jewellery purchased from our store, we will value the piece on the terms and conditions of the company as follows:
- Ⅰ. Studded Jewellery
- a. Non-studded Platinum products will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing Platinum rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of Platinum.
- b. Diamond studded : The customer will be entitled to exchange the original product at 100% of the ORRA Indexation Rate for diamonds, along with ORRA’s prevailing gold / Platinum rate, subject to deductions for labour charges and colour stone value will be at 50%of the invoice price.
- c. In case of buyback, the customer will be entitled to get ORRA’s prevailing rate, subject to an additional deduction of 10% on diamond value and 5% on gold / Platinum value and colour stone value will be at 50% of the invoice price.
- ⅠⅠ. Solitaires
- a. ORRA Crown Star Solitaires will be exchanged at 100% of the ORRA Indexation Rate for solitaires and buyback at 90% of the ORRA Indexation Rate for solitaires.
- b. Regular solitaires (Non ORRA Crown Star solitaires) will be exchanged at 90% value of the ORRA Indexation Rate for solitaires and buyback at 80% of the ORRA Indexation Rate for solitaires upto a maximum value of 10 lacs.For Buyback / Exchange above 10 lacs ORRA will facilitate by listing the solitaire free of charge on its website and customer can set the price for the same.
- ⅠⅠⅠ. ORRA Polkhi / Uncut Diamond jewellery products will be exchanged at 85% of the ORRA Indexation Rate for Polkhi / uncut diamonds along with ORRA’s prevailing gold rate, subject to deductions for labour charges / colour stones. In case of Buyback, the customer will be entitled to get 5% less than the exchange value.
- ⅠV. ORRA 24kt gold Coins / Bars will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 3% less of the net weight of gold.
- V. ORRA 22 kt plain gold jewellery will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of gold.
- VⅠ. ORRA 18kt gold jewellery will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing gold rate and buyback at 8% less of the net weight of gold.
- VⅠⅠ. ORRA silver Coins / Bars will be exchanged at ORRA’s prevailing silver rate and buyback at 5% less of the net weight of silver.
- VⅠⅠⅠ. ORRA silver jewellery – There is no Exchange / Buyback available for ORRA’s Silver jewellery.
Non-ORRA products exchange policy.
- The exchange of non ORRA jewellery will be at the sole discretion of the company.